Airlaid Paper Laminated PE Film for Absorbent Bed Sheet
|FOB Price:||US $1,800-3,500 / Ton|
|Min. Order:||1 Ton|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|1 Ton||US $1,800-3,500/ Ton|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T|
- Model NO.: sungod LM-01
- Usage: Agriculture, Home Textile, Hospital, Industrial, Garment, Auto Upholstery, Packaging
- Pattern: Plain
- Technics: Coated/Laminated
- Weight Range: >20GSM
- Grade: Imported
- Trademark: sungod
- Origin: China
- Material: PE+PP, PE+Airlaid Paper
- Feature: Eco-Friendly, Breathable, Anti-Tear, Waterproof, Anti-Static, Anti-Bacterial, Anti-Pull, Mothproof, Super Absorbent,
- Style: Embossed
- Width: <2.4m
- Application: Disposable Supplies
- Structure: PE+PP, Breathable PE + PP, PE + Airlaid Paper,
- Transport Package: in Roll, in Fold, in Cut
1. Breathable/non-breathable PE film laminated to airlaid paper\PP
2. Material: PE film, airlaid paper/PP
3. Width: 2.4m
PE coated airlaid paper:
1. PE laminated to dust-free paper
2. Breathable PE film coated dust-free paper with glue
3. Material: PE film, dust free paper, airlaid paper
4. Color: Subject to customer
5. Width: 2.4(can be slipt)
6. Weight: 20g/sm--250g/sm
7. Composition: 100% Polypropylene, PE, airlaid paper
8. Roll length: According to Customers' Request
9. Max. Roll Diameter: 1.1m
10. Characteristics: Our compound nonwoven fabric includes thermal bonded
Nonwoven, glue bonded nonwoven, surgical application material and hygienic
Application material, composed of two layers spunbonded fabrics and one or two
Layers MB fabrics...
11. Applications: Medicial treatment sanitation and lab our protective products,
Such as surgical gown and cap, washing clothes, hand bag. Environment and
Sanitation products, such as percolation non woven fabric, absorb fat non woven
Fabric, wet mop non woven fabric. Heat-insulated raw material and costume
Applications: Medical, packing,
|Thermal Bonding Airlaid Paper||45-150g||baled fluff pulp, ES fiber||absorbent, sanitary, fluffy,consistant in humidity||tiny sanitary pad, core of sanitary napkins, incontinence pads|
|Thermal Bonding Airlaid Paper||45-600g||SAP baled fluff pulp, ES fiber, SAP||SAP loading, high diffusibility, layering resistant,extra absorbent,low backflow, sanitary||ultra thin sanitary napkins, baby diaper, nursing pad, absorbent pad,incontinece pads|
|Composite Absorbent Paper||60-600g||baled fluff pulp,SAP, fluffy non-wovens,tissue||nonwovens and airlaid paper compounded, highly absorbent, sanitary||ultra thin sanitary napkins, baby diaper, nursing pad, absorbent pad|
|Composite Absorbent Paper||60-500g||baled fluff pulp, SAP, fluffy non-woven, PE film,wood pulp paper||highly absorbent, sanitary, dust free, with nonwovens, airlaid paper and PE film compounded||ultra thin sanitary napkins, baby diaper,nursing pad, absorbent pad for packaging|
1) Absorption of water, oil and other liquids quickly
2) Standardization of packaging can reduce warehouse costs
3) Point break style processing, easy to use
4) With a dedicated paper tray, and more convenient to use
5) Durable, cost savings
6) Fluffy, absorptive, soft, hygienic, good in touch etc.
Special specification could be customized.
Who is SUNGOD?
SUNGOD is the biggest manufacture of airladi paper in South China, is a professional supplier with more than ten years experience for airlaid paper, various kinds of polypropylene non woven fabric, and laminated materials. SUNGOD can offer you a satisfactory integrated solution for airlai paper and nonwoven fabric.
SUNGOD has always focus on research, development and innovation, employs mass experienced technical and management personnel to improve the enterprise comprehensive strength.
The competitive price, punctual delivery time and all-round service have been the key to SUNGOD's success.
Our airlaid is available in widths 0.04m-2.4m with SAP or without. We have three 2.4m width airlaid paper production lines, and 10 laminated lines. We can laminate airlaid paper with fluffy nonwoven snadwiched SAP for diaper, sanitary napkin, incontinence pads, as well as we can laminate airlaid paper with PP nonwoven, PE film, breathable PE film for absorbent packing materials, medical bed sheets.
Our PP spunbonded nonwoven fabric is available in widths 1.6m, 2.4m, 3.2m. In particular, we can bond extra width nonwoven for agriculture, construction industry. The width of 6.5m, 8m, 10m, max width 36m are available. According to the customers' request, we can also offer the post processing of the non woven fabric to the customers, including slitting and cutting small roll and sheets, anti-skip non woven, laminated non woven and coated nonwoven (PP+PE, PP+airlaid paper, PE+airlaid paper), weed control small roll fabric like 10m/roll, 5cm to 36meters width non woven, continuous break point or perforated non woven and so on.
1, Airlaid Paper, Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric coated / laminated PE film
2, Super absorbent airlaid paper with SAP, be composed of breathable PE film, pulp with SAP, and hydrophilic nonwoven
3, 3% UV Resistant Agriculture & Landscape PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
4, Small rolls and cut sheets packing,
5, 0.015 Meters to 36 Meters width PP Spunbond Nonwoven Fabric
SUNGOD's Corporate Spirit: The sound for the integrity of this place to pragmatic and effective to focus on business management. And strive to advance with the times, the innovative development of the entrepreneurial spirit to realize the grand goal of sustainable development.
SUNGOD's Goal: Offer customers an integrated solution for nonwovens
We only make products with quality control as our first priority. Welcome all tradings around the world. We have a competitive price. If you are interested in our products, please kindly inform us your required gram, color, width, usage, then we will give you a favorable price according to your requirements as soon as possible.
Guarantees/Warranties/Terms and Conditions
Quality is guaranteed and delivery is on time. T/T in advance or irrevocable L/C at sight is accepted. We ensure our goods with the same quality as the approved one. If not, we will remake them for you.
We offer samples on hand for free but in customers' express charge. If buyers have any special requirements, they need to pay the sample charge before shipping.
What is beneficial for you?
1. Give you an integrated solution for airlaid paper and nonwovens;
2. A full quotation as your required will be offered in 24 hours;
3. Free samples will be delivered for your reference;